All 2 art Reviews

Leafrunner3D Leafrunner3D

Very cool design!

Like some sort of classic, dark fairy tail character, I imagne it skittering around the feet of a troll like a robin; Something that would look perfectly at home in one of Guillermo del Toro's films. Ace!

The only thing I would have done was made the feet larger, but I do kinda like how the tiny feet make it look... um, not quite there? Like it just doesn't follow our usual rules of physics as we think of them.

The only reason why i am not giving it a full five stars it because I want to see it in a picture. :D

*faves*

SmokeryDots responds:

Thank you, maybe it will come some day :P

Cosmic Cherry Pie Cosmic Cherry Pie

Sweet!

Nice! I like Apophysis, though I have yet to try composite images myself, I have one planned though.

I like the Cherry theme. So very simple! A cherry. Just, A Cherry. Then you take that idea and make this with it and it is just so pretty!

The colours make me think of Christmas - not that you have a huge range of colours with cherries. It's like some kind of fractal Christmas wreath. It's making me feel all wintery and Christmasy just looking at it but it is four months early for that!

Chronamut responds:

great - now I think of christmas when I look at it too - GOOD JOB THERE SONNY!

lol..

and yes.. so very simple.. a cherry.. and yet so also very hard to do..

thanks for the review - and go make some stuff!

-shawn-